Thursday, November 4, 2010

sorry no pics

So, my USB cord for my camera broke, so I can't download any pictures right now, but I will tell you some things I am so happy about:

  • Jaxton is 100% weaned from nursing and sleeping through the night ( i know babies sleep through the night sometimes when they are like 6 months old, but none of my kids did, I end up nursing them back to sleep and it creates problems, but we are all done now)
  • I became a Mary Kay Beauty Consultant, and although at times I get feeling nervous and overwhelmed with it , I am really excited about it and feel some confidence returning to me. http://www.marykay.com/cherishw . And so many of my family and friends are already being so supportive and helping me get my business started. Thank you!
  • I started exercising again, just today actually, and I plan on cutting down and eliminating sugar from my daily diet. I need to lose about 7-10 lbs and I will be much happier!
  • I have been asked to give the TFOT lesson on Gratitude by Thomas S. Monson, so I get to prepare that and receive the blessings of that, a little nervous but still exciting! I am trying hard lately to count my blessings, at least one a day, to prepare for this talk, and to help me with my attitude. funny thing was that before I was asked to do this talk I decided I wanted to be a more positive person/mom. I want my kids to see that bad things happen to all people but faith makes them bearable, and attitude really is a little word that makes a big difference. Easy to say, not so easy to do, but I am trying!
  • I have been growing my nails out again. This is my 3rd time in 27 years. I did it like 6 years ago but then I had a horrible experience with a cop and jail in St. George and bit them all off, then I tried again last year and a really bad anniversary came up and there went my nails again, so here I am again, hoping to never go back to biting my nails wish me luck. I use this awesome stuff my mom told me about, it comes in a purple box and it is pink stuff called Nail Magic from Sally's beauty supply. Love it!
  • I have said many times before, I love my mattress and bed, therefore I am going to climb in my comfy bed! Good night!
  • OH an one more thing, Carters is going to get his two front teeth for Christmas! Why is this exciting you may ask? Because he has been without them for almost 2 years because they were his baby teeth that have been capped and rotted and fell out prematurely. Imagine eating without your 2 front teeth for over 2 years! :)

Maybe I am trying to be so positive because I know I have a hard Montana winter ahead of me and you will all get to hear me complain about it for the next 5 months. :)

2 comments:

Kartchners said...

You are inspiring Cherish! I like that you write down some of your goals and share them so they are more attainable. I just think you are awesome.

Michelle Morse said...

Attitude is definitely everything! It's nice to know I'm not the only person who struggles to have a good one every day! Good luck with your nails...I bit them off in the second grade and have been fighting the habit ever since. My thing is that when I start to bite my nails, I try to stop myself and use clippers instead. I guess me and long nails don't get along, unless they are fake:) Thanks for the comments on my blog, made my day:)