Friday, February 26, 2010

Hey! We are surviving the winter.....I can't think of a good title that isn't redundant lol

.........even the lol is redundantin today's world I guess. anyways Here are some things I have taken pictures of lately.....


Do you ever get tired of your necklaces getting all tangled up?...
when you are in a hurry but want to put on something cute, you can't because of this big jumbled up mess???

Well now you don't have to struggle with the all new (my sister in law Kelly's idea) super cute! home made Jewelry board!!! go to the nearest craft store or walmart to pick up your supplies today!!! he he ok but seriously my jewelry box has some berathing room now and I have a cute organized way of storing my necklaces.
p.s. Kelly's board and especially her jewelry is much more cute, but it has inspired me to go buy some new jewelry since I have a cute way to store it. :)



My attempt at doing Haven's hair with ribbons and in a heart. She has been impatient with me diong her hair lately. She lets me do it maybe twice a week! but I hope when she gets some thicker , longer hair she will let me experiment and do it all cute!
Jaxton's 8 month tie pic.
He started crawling at 7 months. I think it is so cute when babies start crawling and their little knees gear up for the abuse they are about to take. Here is a picture of his little red knees starting to get the "tougher" skin on them, I just think it is a cute little sign of a huge milestone.
Crawling.......But crawling isni't good enough for a" go-getter" I started finding him like this after naps. Now he pulls himself up to anything he can grab. It won't be long before he is scaling the furniture then walking.

He is so happy. I think he looks like Carter did when he was a baby in this picture. in fact that is Carter walking in the background.

Jaxton likes to pull all the silverware out of the dishwasher for me now too. So much fun!!


7 comments:

Mellisa said...

I am glad you are blogging!! I LOVE reading your posts! You never said what that neclace board is made of. I want to make me one! That picture of Jaxton in the red and blue jammies is TOTALLY Carter! I thought that before I even read your caption! Thanks for blogging!

gay said...

Thanks for sharing pictures. Grandma loves them. Jordan and I are really enjoying them. Love that Jaxton.

Heidi said...

Jaxton DOES look like Carter. I actually thought that was a picture of when Carter was a baby. Haven's hair is so cute also. Love the ribbon in it. I love the material you used on your necklace holder. I just made you to. Maybe talking to you about it the other day inspired me.

Heidi said...

I mean I just made 'one' to, not you to.

Janice Twitchell said...

I love your necklace board! So cute!
And it's so fun when they start to crawl. I can't believe he's 8 months!

chip and bex said...

jaxton is so cute! and getting so big! um... i think i will make a jewelry board today! Thank you so much to you and your sister in law for the idea! i love the picture of your jewelry all tangled up. that's how mine is right now... that's why i always have the same necklace on lately.

Aimée Dillon said...

OOOOOH!!!! Jaxton is soooooo cute!!!!!!!! well, all your kids are, but seriously!! <3