Friday, July 24, 2009

fun pictures

Jaxton is 6 weeks old Here is the weekly pictur with Carter's Tie.

This is when my friend Mellisa was here she took some great pictures like this one. hers will be better, this is just one I snapped with my camera. I will post more when she sends me the ones she took. yay I am so excited to see them.
funny story here: we wanted to do some naked newborn pictures so we have him all set up in my bay window in my bedroom with the curtains closed and such as you can see, and all of a sudden we hear a grunt and see poop all over our backdrop/curtains. I said "well atleast they are yellow the same color of baby poop, and now I have an excuse to wash them" oh man what an adventure to get pictures of a baby. lol




Isn't it so fun when your baby can really smile consistently at you
trying on his hat.




"Punching" Carter




aww sleeping baby :)





Haven found her dirty boots and decided they were good enough since she couldnt find her crocs.











6 comments:

The Prettymans said...

Hey! I'm a little behind, but congrats on the new baby. He is a cutie! It looks like the other kids are good helpers too!

Mellisa said...

AWWWW!! I miss you guys!!

A womb for rent said...

Its crazy he is 6 weeks old!!! I love the tie!!!

kelly said...

so cute - love it! Haven's funny :)

Janice Twitchell said...

Cambri has some boots like Haven's and she wears them everywhere. She thinks they are just like her daddy's sprinkler boots. :o) Jaxton is too cute! I bet the kids are loving him! I get poop/pee/spit up and sometimes all of them all over my backdrops. Newborn pics are so fun to do though!

chip and bex said...

wow! he is so cute! I love the poop story! it seems like it's always at the best times:) I put two diapers on hattie when she was blessed just to be sure she didn't explode all over her pretty white dress.