Thursday, December 4, 2008

PIcture update

These are all out of order but, that doesnt matter I guess.

Haven was Mezmerized by the lights. again i had to decorate only the top half of my tree, she wont leave the decorations alone.



Tim overcame both our fears and got up on our 2 story house to hang our lights. It is fun to be able to decorate our own house now.

Tim counted the rings with Carter, we cut down a tree that is younger than me!


Carter got to help with the age old tradition of cutting down your own christmas tree. This was one of my favorite traditions growing up.




Tim and Carter went out to find the best tree. while I waited in the warm truck with Haven sleeping.





This was over thanksgiving at tims brothers house. Playing guitar hero. Thanksgiving was ok this year. I didnt have to deal with any people in tims family who cause drama so that was nice, but didnt get to see any of my own or do any of my traditions so that kinda stunk!



Tim rocks at this game, not as good as his niece here in the pic, but he is pretty good, especially if it is a song he loves.



Haven is just soo buys these days, always on the phone and helping make dinner :)


She loves LOVES to color. she will say "sit, sit" then point to the marker box and coloring book and say "cull cull" which means color. thanks goodness they are the washable kind.











5 comments:

A womb for rent said...

Cute! Harris and Tim would have something else to play together, Harris loves the guitar hero!

A womb for rent said...

Hey, I just noticed your in 2nd trimester!!! Woohoo!!!

Crystal said...

Oh my heck that picture of her on the phone helping in the kitchen is so stinking cute!! I love it!! Don't you just love the smell of a real tree? I just love it!!

Crystal said...

Umm so I really haven't blogged for a while!! WHAT THE HECK? You are prego? That is so awesome!! I'm so EXCITED for you!! :)

Janice Twitchell said...

That pict of Haven talking on the phone and stirring is SO cute!! I love it! She's all ready to be a multi-tasking mother!