Saturday, November 8, 2008

Just some pics.

Here of some recent happenings in our lives. I update often because as I have said before, kids change sooo fast.
I don't know why but i love Haven's hair in a ponytail, it really is too short to stay like this for long, but I do the best I can with what she has got. Doing her hair is fun, but she is becoming resistant... any ideas for taming a wiggle worm?
Again just taking a picture of her hair before she tears it out. And a picture of her before church.

Carter picked out his own outfit for church this day. All blue.

Carter really wanted to play in the rain, now that he finally has rain boots and a rain coat. Who didn't enjoy splashing in water as a kid?


Haven really is my girly girl, if you look closely you can see her self applied lip gloss. she even tried to put lip gloss on our fish one time. lol



This is a new thing... She saw her boy cousin go potty once so now she goes up to the toilet and lifts her shirt like she is going pee like a boy.







9 comments:

Sylvia said...

Cute Kids... It is so funny what little kids pick up on they are so smart.

Aimée Dillon said...

omgosh!!! That's so cute!!! Carter's blue outfit!! <3 And Haven is so beautiful!!!

I am glad you enjoyed my insane video... My mission comp, Sister Iverson (Kim) was she other girl in the picture.. she's amazing!!

^_^ Anway.... Hope all is well.

Heidi said...

Such cute pictures. I love the one of her by the toilet. That cracks me up. They are adorable Cher.

gay said...

Keep the pictures coming. I love them.

A womb for rent said...

They are so Cute! I love Carters Blue tie!

XOXOXO

AaronandLoriSmith said...

Such cute kids! Congrats on the new one coming...I know How it feels to have a surprise pregnancy--Peyton was a surprise for us too. Hope you are feeling okay! congrats on the house too! That is so exciting! I can't wait for the day we finally get to the point we can actually buy and get away from apartment life!

Anonymous said...

Your kids are so cute! And congratulations in the new one coming!

Crystal said...

Your kids are so cute!!! I hope you are doing good!! What are you guys doing for Thanksgiving?

Brian and Megan said...

Congrats on the new one!!! Your other two sure are cute! Gavin is such a good baby I seriously want another one soon! Hope you are feeling good!