We impulsivley bought a little puppy, isnt he cute!?! Carter named him Vader like DArth VAder He was only 8weeks old and loved to play and chase the kids around.
We are loving the weather and a big back yard to run around in. Unfortunately our puppy cried all night long and would not even try to potty train so we returned him cuz I didnt need more stress in my life!
Haven has discovered sugar, in any form. she Loves to lick the beaters after I make icing and loves any sort of candy.
Ok now this is soooo funny. Haven loves to pretend to talk on the phone. this video isnt the best because she is kind of hamming it up and fake laughing. but she used to talk all serious and then do this inhale kind of little laugh. but it is still funny.



3 comments:
Thanks for the new post and the video of Haven. I need to borrow your witch hat and wig. Puppies are nice, but they chew everything. I'll stick with an outside cat.
oh that was sooo cute! Haven is such a doll and it cracks me up what her little nuances are. Sorry about the puppy, but that's good you were able to take him back.
So cute... I can't believe how big Haven is now. She's adorable. I'm glad you could take the puppy back, I couldn't handle a whiny pup.
Post a Comment