Saturday, October 18, 2008

Chapter 4 in the Adventures of the Willyerds.... A NEW HOUSE

















I never really understood why people would say: "congratulations, that is soo exciting" when they would find out we were buying a house... Now I know why. It is such an awesome experience. Our Happiness outweighed any stress we had with paperwork and closing ( and there was plenty of stress) We just keep finding funny situations that make us say wow we don't have to worry about that anymore cuz this is our house. like we dont have to tell Carter to not jump around and to be quiet because we dont share any walls with our neighbors!!!


Our first time walking in our new house!!
















Moving makes everyone sooo tired. it was such a pain in the butt because we did it almost all by ourselves with the exception of our bed and washer and dryer. But we hope that it will be the last time we move for atleast 5 years!!











We love our back yard! Chillin' on the Patio.
We even have a fire pit!

















Carter says he loves having a back yard soo much... "so much as tall as our house". :)







It is soo cool to be able to tell the Kids to go play out in the yard and I dont really have to worry too much about them anymore.
there is alot of room to run and play.
We are going to have a great time with the yard!!







The inside isnt really set up the way I want it and there is alot I want to change like paint and curtains but I will post pictures as I go of the inside of my house when all of the boxes are unpacked.
The outside of the house is nothing spectacular to look at. in fact it looks kinda like a big box.But it is OUR big box and we LOVE IT!!! I want to extend the porch and paint the shutters a fun color and I think that will help.

5 comments:

Brian and Megan said...

congrats on the house! love the blog!

A womb for rent said...

I love it!!! Its the best feeling getting into a house!!! The backyard looks like it will have lots of fun it!!!!
Congrats!!!!

A womb for rent said...

Ohh!! But I do wish it was in Utah so I could have my basketball buddies back!!!!!

Sylvia said...

How FUN your yard looks so fun for the little ones. I cant wait tell we get to buy a house...

kelly said...

Love it love it. Great idea to paint the shutters - don't forget the door! what color? Awesome yard too. So happy for you!