Thursday, July 10, 2008

OUr 4th of July HOliday WEEK...

Ok, so we have really been enjoying the hot weather
we have our own little froggie pool for our yard, and a splash park to go to if we get too hot. I would never complain about hot weather though, I love it and would love to live in it all year. seriously I miss St.George.
Anyways, so every year Livingston (the place we first moved to in Montana) has a pretty good parade. Since all of Tim's family came up and were there, I drove over there to go on the 2nd.
mmmmm Cotton CAndyHaven just liked the candy and Horses, but was otherwise confused by it all :P

I heard about a family renting a bounce house for the fourth so I looked into it and got one for us this year since all 6 siblings (16 grandkids) and parents in Tims family were going to be here. Everyone pitched in and made it well worth the money.
Everyone was allowed in. even big kids like Tim. Haven even liked it. Seriously it was awesome you all should look into getting one for your next family get together. Later that night of the 3rd we had a huge family game of kickball . It was a blast, except we all fed the mosquitos for the year in 2 hours.
Then on the actual 4th of July we always have a big pot-luck Bar-B-Q. (which ruined my diet for the day cuz there is just too much good food) at Tims brothers house. Haven learned to climb stairs, which must be a natural instinct kids have cuz she has never been around stairs. Here she is in her cute 4th of July outfit. The best part of having the 4th at Tims brothers house is that he lives up on a hill at the edge of town, so you can sit on his deck and watch the entire valley's fireworks as well as the Rodeo's and usually the millionair that lives up the mountain from him and then around 10:30 we do our own. IN Montana you can buy some serious fireworks, no dinky little fire crackers. like the big gun kind. kinda scary what a kid could get his hands on. but anyways, its awesome! an Ideal location for seeing alot of fireworks.


Then on the 5th we all went to Ennis Lake, it was unfortuanately overcast but still not too cold, unless you fell in the water. eeeek's!! But TIms dad has a boat and this awesome tube that we all took turns on.
Then Sunday they all went home , but Monday tim had the day off so we went up to another lake called WAde Lake, it is pretty. completely surrounded by mountains and crystal blue in parts. Some of tims local family were camping up there so we just went up for the day.

Me getting a tan :)
Making Tin Din's. yummy!

Haven Loved the Hammock they had set up.
She thinks she is pretty cool sitting on things alone now a days.
Carter making Lava lake for his dinosaurs with the water from the lake. OUr 4th WAs ALOT of FUN, m However it was a little too much of unscheduled/car naps and late bed times and junk food, so It is nice to be back to normal now. (Carter And Haven Relaxing watching Cartoons in our nice cool apartment)







+

7 comments:

Crystal said...

Hey girl, looks like you guys had so much fun over the 4th. That's why I love this time of year cause then you get our and do things you just don't do enough. Hope your doing really good.

Heidi said...

I'm so glad you had a great time with Tim's family. It looks like a ton of fun.

Crystal said...

I probably type to much so the recipes look harder then they are, so just try them and then you will find what works better for you and create your own way of doing it!! :)

gay said...

What a fun 4th celebration. The fireworks really are great in Livingston. Looks like you had a great time at the picnics and lakes too. Thanks for the pictures.

kelly said...

so many fun things you do!

Mellisa said...

How fun!!! I wish we could have come up!! Next time, use mosquito repellant!

Aimée Dillon said...

hey. I loved the pictures! Carter has goten so big! Looks like a lot of fun going on in Livingston! I hope you all are well.

oh, I love the template on your blog!