It's another tag, but this time, it's for ME!!
Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses...




8 comments:
I don,t have a blog, but I'll leave a memory anyway. Remember when you and I hit the black ice on the way to school and slid off the road. It's a good thing you were driving, you knew just what to do. Your mother just paniced.
I remember the first time I met you, at a ballgame, when you were a BV cheerleader, and had on green pen eyeshadow. You had such an attitude. I remember you calling me up and venting to me about something and me feeling like I finally had the little sister I never had. Love ya, Cher
Ha ha! I remember that time when you and I went to state drillteam and laughed our butts off about baboon! Even though it really wasn't that funny, we couldn't stop laughing. I also remember our trip to mexico with Yadi....where should I start! That was such a funny trip....and I still remember the sweet pic u got of perv and crevice. Good times! I could go on and on about all sorts of crazy things I remember about you.....Remember Lloyds car? I almost forgot about that one too.
Oh my heck you and Lori are so funny! Who the heck is Crevice??? I have so many good memories of you! I read your mom's and they all started coming back. Do you remember the day that you took me home from Drillteam and we slid into a snowbank and got stuck and Lucas had to get us out? Oh, and the time that we were cruising around after a basketball game and we got pulled over and there was a pile of your sister-in-laws college books in the backseat covered by a coat and the cop thought we were hiding drugs or something. Ha! I miss those days!
Nope, it was definitely you!!!
cute background! sorry but I don't have a memory of you, I don't know you that well, but I'm sure Cole has plenty. He's not much of a blogger, but he does say hi!
I remember the time that Sister Williams and I came to visit and were talking about that funny guy we saw walking and demonstrated how he had walked all funny and then in a half step stopped to wave to us like he was miss America. Then you showed us how that blind (?) deaf guy walked. And we were all laughing really hard. And then we tried to get Sister Williams to do her Stevie Wonder impersonation. hahaha.
I remember playing volleyball with you and some of the other girls from the ward. Most of us would bring our kids and they would stand around the court like little land mines that we tried to dodge (not always successfully). It has been fun getting to know you. We need to play some more tennis.
Post a Comment