Goal update:
I am trying to lose weight still and I am doing better. not perfect, but better about what I eat. I haven't had soda for over a month and I have cut down sugar significantly, and eat a lot of salad. Yum. I have started my couch to 5k training. I am only on week 2 of 10, but it feels good to be at least trying and on my way.
I haven't found a way to learn to read music yet that works for me.
I go scared of going back to school right now....maybe later.
Thoughts:
Today I was reading my scriptures and I found a particular scripture interesting. It is Jarom 1:4.
"And as many as are not stiffnecked and have faith, have communion with the Holy Spirit, which maketh manifest unto the children of men, according to their faith."
This is where my title of this post of communication comes in. We all probably know how important communication is. Whether we do it or not is a different story.
Communicating our love with people is the most important. Communicating with Heavenly Father is essential, and communicating with those we love is a privilege....what? a privilege? yeah death teaches you to not take communication for granted with loved ones. Let me explain.
So when reading this scripture I thought : we are all entitled to having communion with the Holy Spirit....then there is that part that requires work on our part:"ACCORDING TO OUR FAITH". I hope to really focus on this and make it manifest to me. To more fully recognize the spirit speaking to me, because I know God hears me. I have to believe that he talks to me and answers my plea's. But secretly I want to hone in on this ability so that I can gain back the Privilege of communicating with my sister. This scriptures makes me feel that all I need to do this is have faith! Easier said than done, but worth the effort for sure!
Hope this makes sense and helps someone else today too :)
LAMDA Fight Night & SM1 Design Exhibition
10 years ago



2 comments:
Perfect sense!! I'm so glad to be beyond the "desperate" point - and just hope and pray one day I'll be given a gift of sweet communication with loved ones who have passed on. :D
Some day... hopefully soon!!
You are such a cutie! You have more faith and strength than you give yourself credit for! Are you coming to Women's conf? I so miss you and hope you are well!@
Post a Comment