Friday, January 7, 2011

all Blinged out ;)

This week I got 2 more pins to wear as recognition from my Mary Kay buisness. two of them are temporary and have to be earned so i thought I would post and remember being "All Blinged out"
The first one just means I am a Mary Kay consultant
The crown means I was queen of sales in my whole unit for the week!
The star means I earned quartly star consultant status. (which means I ordered a certain amount of product in a 3 month time period) There are alot of perks for being a "star consultant" one being your name gets put on the list when someone goes to the website to find a consultant, your name won't come up if you are not a star. Second you get to pick some cool prizes, I chose a food processor, so excited to get it!

My first offical skin care class/party!

Just for fun I thought I would show you Jaxton's love for Dora. too bad they don't make boy Dora stuff ... so since they don't, he puts his sisters 'Dora underwear' on his head. ( yes it was clean)
And his sisters 'Dora pajamas!' And I don't have a pic but he wore his cousins 'Dora boots' and was so mad to have to take them off.


Christmas was alot of fun this year.


After Christmas we traveled down to Utah so we could Take Jasmine down to see our family for the Holiday. We went swimming at Ruby's.


We got to stop by and stay with my friend Mellisa.


And see my cousin Sheral




Pretty good December... all things considered. :)



1 comments:

chip and bex said...

great job on the pins! impressive! your kids are so cute! i love the undies on the head pic!