Saturday, December 11, 2010

picture catch up

Carter has been playing YMCA Basketball.



Dribbling down the court....


Score 2 points!
















For Thanksgiving My mom and dad came up. Jaxton was lovin' on grandpa. He never does this to anyone, but grandpa held him when i was busy and couldn't give him attention, so he loved up on him.





Cousin Jord.
Making pies with grandma. Licking the cream..... Grandma would get her some on a spoon and she would say " that's not very much"








Kiddo's




Our first snowman of the year. This was over a month ago. Since Carter was at school we made it a girl with pink hair :)



yes those are p ink gloves on Jaxton, because we don't have any for him yet. and his coat was too huge he looked like the kid off of christmas story and couldn't move. so he is a little mismatch

Snow Angel :)




1 comments:

Kartchners said...

I bet Carter loves basketball. It looks like you guys already have a ton of snow. I am not missing that, but I am missing my good friends!