Monday, August 16, 2010

Lagoon 2010

So we went to Lagoon this weekend. It was a really quick and tiring trip though. After Tim got off work Thursday drive for 7 hours...sleep for a few..wake up go to Lagoon for about 10 hours...sleep...wake up drive to P.F. Changs..mmmmm...drive back to Layton eat dinner, then drive home 7 hours...finally home at 1:30 a.m. sleep in our own beds zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

I was surprised that I can't enjoy the rides the way I used to. They make me feel dizzy in the head, even if they don't spin! What the heck?




I was a bit ornery and stressed out because of having lost $50 ( well actually got tricked into paying for my 1 yr old $30 for him not to be able to ride anything! and not getting our $20 cash given to us and the till balancing out which means the kid pocketed our money! ) , and having a 1 year old to try to deal with at an amusement park.
Always something to be grateful for though....
I got to see my two oldest brothers and their families although it was brief because everyone was just doing their own thing, running around and bumping into each other here and there.
But it was my sisters birthday so I am glad I got to see 3 people on that day 1. her son Jordan 2. some of my family 3. Gaylynn's best friend from high school and one of my favorite people and coincidentally our cousin, Sheral ! ( in no particular order)

2 comments:

Sheral Wilson said...

It was so much fun to see you!! Wish you lived closer - we could hang out all the time!! :)

Heidi said...

Glad you able to see some of the family. Sorry about the $$$. that stinks