Today is Haven's 1st birthday. this is the only picture I have so far. We will be celebrating with a cake on wednesday when my parents get here.
Haven is a really sweet girl. She loves stuffed and real animals of every kind and anything to do with them. That is not to say she doesnt have attitude, she knows exactly how to get what she wants by screaming. But really I was blessed with two pretty good kids. Her name is really difinitive of her personality.
I met a lady today who has a daughter with the same name but she said she is raising a Haven that is Hell. ha ha
Happy 1st Birthday Haven



7 comments:
what a beautiful little angel. happy birthday Haven!
Wow Cher, I can't believe it's been a year. She is so pretty. I'm so glad you get to celebrate with you parents on Wed. Have a great time with them.
wow, i can't believe she is a year old!! have fun with the celebration today!
Happy B-Day Haven you are such a cute girl...
Happy Birthday to HAAAAVVVVEEEENNN!! okay it's belated, but i mean it! I can't beleive she's a year old! She was just a month old when I met her! I just love your family! I miss you all and hope all is well.
Cherish, you have such cute kids. It's amazing how fast they grow up. Treasure every minute that you have with them!
Happy birthday Haven! I can't believe she is a whole year old! She is a beautiful little girl.
Post a Comment